sunnuntai 23. lokakuuta 2011

Random yöangstimusiikkeilua.

As my first love said to me;
I don't care,                                                  ...all I ask is that you think of me. I swear...
I'm not there.                                                     I will run to you
                                                                                when my journey's over
We cried from the laughter                                    wait for me
and died on each other's arms                                  keep our love alive
Remember and live forever                                        I will dream of you
Remember to live for love                                              till I reach the sun
                                                                                              then I'll turn around and run to you
 I really, I really,
I really need to know
or else you gotta let me go
you're just a fantasy girl                                              I don't know,
                                                                                         I don't know
                                                                                        what to do
                                                                                         where to go
                                                                                        make it right
                                                                                        can you stay for the night?

 Suolaista vettä nyt vain
sataa tänään mun sielussain
sanat sun vieläkin
mua satuttaa, satuttaa
Suolaista vettä niin
sataa suoraan mun haavoihin
en sinulta vieläkään suojaa saa...
Et anna mun sittenkään unohtaa.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts with Thumbnails